The brand new Richmond Early Years Library (REYL) was developed this year to better fit the needs of the Richmond community. This library combined the Richmond Early Learning Library with the Community Resource Library and added a number of new resources, puzzles, and natural materials for users to borrow. COVID 19 Borrowing Limit is 1 activity box + 2 items (3 total) maximum.
Library Users can choose to sign up under one of two account categories:
**Library Accounts will be active April through March 31st of the following year.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to open the Richmond Early Years Library for pickup/drop off service ONLY. This means that patrons must contact us to reserve available materials (first come first serve) and arrange a pick-up appointment to come to our office. An appointment will also be required to drop-off materials, as walk-ins will not be permitted.
1. To browse our catalogue, click here.
2. To reserve items, contact email@example.com, list your preferences, and indicate the account-type you would like to register for.
3. You will receive a pick-up appointment within approximately 3 business days.
4. At the time of pick-up, you will be required to sign a lending library agreement and pay the user fee (or show student ID). Lending will not be permitted otherwise.
5. If you miss your appointment window, 48 hours of no-contact will result in your items being returned to circulation.
1. Make an appointment to return items by contacting our library staff. Items will be kept out of circulation for a week while we ensure they are properly cleaned and processed before being returned into circulation.
2. Renewal policy is cancelled during the pandemic.